Red Navy Regenerated Cashmere Beanie
Out of all materials used in the fashion industry, cashmere has one of the highest environmental impact (roughly 100 times more than wool). The over exploitation of cashmere worldwide reminds of salmon, an exclusive good that became a mass product at the expense of quality.
As the goat population has increased, nearly 65% of Mongolia's grasslands is degraded and slowly turning into a desert. In order to limit our environmental impact and encourage the circular economy, we decided to use a recycled cashmere made from second-hand sweaters and socks.
Made in France
The beanie is made in Auvergne, in the middle of Regional Nature Reserves. The atelier was founded in 1940 and has been making knitted scarves and beanies for 3 generations.
Encapsulating Cinabre's love of colour, this beanie is made of 97% of Regenerated Cashmere and 3% of Ultrafine Merino wool with a super-soft hand-feel.
97% Cashmere, 3% Ultrafine Merino Wool
- Size: unique size
- Made in France
- Label: for customization give us your name or initials and dates during checkout.
Delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return until January 15 2024 for your Christmas gifts
- Free Express Shipping for all orders above $250.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: email@example.com
Free shipping for all orders above $250.