Cinabre Varsity Scarf n°2
Add color to your winter outfit with this navy blue, electric blue and red scarf. Inspired by preppy style and military wear, The 200 cm x 32 cm is long enough to loop around your neck twice. It's reversible, so you can alternate between the navy blue and the electric blue sides. This scarf is spun from a soft merino wool that'll deliver warmth without adding too much bulk.
MADE IN FRANCE
The Scarf is made in Auvergne, France, in the middle of Regional Nature Reserves. The atelier was founded in 1940 and has been making scarves for 3 generations. The scarf has been jacquard knitted and the edge is remeshed.
Academic scarf pattern
The stripes are inspired by academic scarves. The chevron is a nod to the insignias on the military jackets of Alexandre Chapellier, the founder of Cinabre. The graphic “C” is a brand’s signature motif.
100% merino wool
- Size: 78.74x12.60in (200 x 32 cm)
- Finishing: Remeshed edge
- Made in France
delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return until January 15 2024 for your Christmas gifts
- Free Express Shipping for all orders above $250.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: email@example.com
Free shipping for all orders above $250.