Yellow Grand Pan Bow Tie
MADE IN FRANCE
The exclusive Grand Pan pattern was designed in our Parisian studio and printed in Italy, in a workshop close to the Lake Como. These graphic prints remind the blade and tipping of the necktie.
This bow tie was carefully handcrafted by CINABRE artisans in France, following the same techniques for 3 generations.
The fabric is a heavy silk twill of 130g/m2. The main colour is yellow with green and blue graphic patterns. The bow tie is lined with a red CINABRE silk twill.
The bow tie you will receive will be tied already and ready to use. It is an authentic bow tie which means you will have the opportunity - if you want - to untie your bow tie and tie it again your own way. To learn how to tie a bow tie, have a look here.
To make your bow tie even more unique, a name or initials and a date can be handwritten on the label.
100% heavy silk twill
- Lining: Cinabre red 100% silk twill
- Size: 2.56" width, adjustable neck band
- Label: for customization give us your name or initials and dates during checkout.
Delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return during 30 days.
- Free express delivery on orders over $350.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: [email protected]
Free shipping for all orders above $350.