Navy Blue French Face Mask
We designed and manufactured these masks in order to cope with the current face masks shortage. It covers the nose and mouth and can be used in any public space such as public transportation or shops. However this is not a surgical mask which can be used in a clinical setting.
Supplier of the French Prime Minister:
Cinabre is the face masks supplier of the French Prime Minister, Mr Jean Castex. As the French President, he appreciates the company French savoir faire.
This mask is made in our atelier located in the Loire Castle Valley (France). We meet all the requirements of the French Government.
It is made of two layers of fabrics. The navy blue fabric is a heavy cotton. The lining is a blend of cotton and polyester woven in France. This fabric has been tested by the French Army to validate the protection and breathable qualities.
This mask is washable at 60° (140°F), 40 times minimum.
Returns are not accepted for our masks. Personalization is not available on this product.
63% cotton, 37% polyester
- Size: 7.48x3.15 inches (19x8 cm), elastic bands
- Made in France
delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return until January 15 2024 for your Christmas gifts
- Free Express Shipping for all orders above $250.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: email@example.com
Free shipping for all orders above $250.