ESCP Europe scarf
To celebrate ESCP Europe 200th years anniversary, la Maison CINABRE created a limited edition scarf. The luxury brand - owned by alumni Alexandre Chapellier (2005) - will donate the profits of this collection to the ESCP Europe foundation. For each scarf you purchase, 80€ will be donated to the foundation.
THERE ARE ONLY FIFTEEN PIECES REMAINING. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT THE ESCP EUROPE FOUNDATION AND WEAR THIS BEAUTIFUL SCARF DURING THE BICENTENARY CELEBRATION ON NOVEMBER 26.
The CINABRE studio reinterpreted ESCP Europe logo with the colors of the 6 campus. The result: a colorful and elegant scarf which can be worn on every occasion.
This scarf of 140cm x 140cm (55x55inches) is made of cashmere and modal. It has a very light and soft touch with an elegant drapé.
The scarf was designed in CINABRE studio located in Paris. The fabric was printed in Italy close to lake Como and crafted in France, close to Lyon.
10% cashmere, 90% modal
- Size: 55x55 inches (140x140cm)
- Finishing: hem
delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return until January 15 2024 for your Christmas gifts
- Free Express Shipping for all orders above $250.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping for all orders above $250.