The Corgis Tie
This tie is a nod to Queen Elizabeth II and her loyal corgis. She owned more than 30 of them in her lifetime, so we needed at least that many on our tie. Created for the release of the last season of The Crown, this tie is also a way to pay tribute to her.
The fabric is a navy blue mate silk designed in the Cinabre Parisian studio. The tie lining is the signature red twill silk.
Made in France
This tie was carefully handcrafted by Cinabre artisans in France, following the same techniques for 3 generations.
This piece is entirely handmade with a red slip stitch making a loop at the bottom of the tie. The fabric will then keep its elasticity and the tie will recover its initial shape after being used.
To make your tie even more unique, a name or initials and a date can be handwritten on the label.
- Lining: Cinabre red 100% silk twill
- Size: This tie is cut to a 2.95" width. Also available in other widths, until 3.75". Please feel free to contact our team at +33 1 48 24 72 28 if you have any question.
- Label: for customization give us your name or initials and dates during checkout.
Delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return until January 15 2024 for your Christmas gifts
- Free Express Shipping for all orders above $250.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping for all orders above $250.