Red Bandana - Les Marquises, Tikiti
The exclusive Tikiti pattern was designed in our Parisian design studio for the collection around the Marquesas Islands, inviting to travel and dream. This print is inspired by the Tikis of the Marquesas Islands, representations of the first man, half human, half-god. In the Marquesas Islands, the Tikis are sculpted in the rock or the wood, tatooed under the skin, worn as pendents or placed in front of houses. We gave his face a more graphic shape, halfway between a Tiki and E.T... It gave our Tikiti Cinabre. The Tiki protects, heals and brings luck. Worn around the neck or framed in your homes, the Tikiti Cinabre will be your grigri or your lucky charm.
It is a 63 cm x 63 cm (25"x25" inches) size.
MADE IN FRANCE
Our scarves are printed in Italy, in a traditional workshop close to the Lake Como and made in one of the last ateliers in Lyon, the French traditional region for silk since the Renaissance.
The scarf is hand rolled into a tight and tubular edge and then also stitched by hand. There are four stiches every centimeter or about ten stiches to an inch. It gives it a unique and artisanal finish.
The fabric is a silk twill. The pattern is printed in a mix of blue, red and green on a white background.
- Size: 63 cm x 63 cm
- Finishing: Hand rolled edges
Delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return until January 15 2024 for your Christmas gifts
- Free Express Shipping for all orders above $250.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping for all orders above $250.