Key holder - military health service
YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THIS PRODUCT. IT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED, THE PRODUCTION TIME WILL BE 2 WEEKS.
The creation of this key holder is part of an upcycling approach and draws its inspiration from the world of Militaria. The bell of the key ring is a vintage military épaulette slip-on from the collection of jackets of Alexandre, the creator of Cinabre. This slip-on is usually placed on the épaulette of military jackets and indicates a particular rank and corps of the army. Our key holder can be worn around the neck or on the shoulder thanks to its adjustable Japanese cord. It can also be hung inside a bag to prevent keys from scratching the contents and to keep them close at hand.
MADE IN FRANCE
The CINABRE key holder was designed in our Parisian studio and made in France, in our workshop located in Loir-Et-Cher. The vintage épaulette slip-on that forms the bell of this key holder corresponds to the rank of master Corporal of the French Army Medical Corps.
The vintage épaulette that you will receive could have another rank shown on the photographs. Don't hesitate to ask us in the comment section of your order the ranks that we have in stocks.
Vintage military épaulette slip-on and Japanese cord in waxed cotton.
- Size: Cord length: from 24 to 45 inches. Bell size : 2.7 x 4 inches
- Made in France
Delivery & returnnavigate_next
- We ship worldwide within 24hrs to 72hrs.
- Free exchange and return during 30 days.
- Free express delivery on orders over $350.
- Customs duties and taxes are included in the price
- For any questions please contact our customer service, tel: +33 1 48 24 72 28 or by email: [email protected]
Free shipping for all orders above $350.